Best Laptop For Video Conferencing
How to choose the Best Laptop For Video Conferencing in 2022?
Anyone who has ever encountered Apple technology at least once in their life knows that these guys do everything so that the buyer likes their product as much as possible, and this laptop model is no exception.
When the global pandemic broke out, many countries announced nationwide lockdowns. Thus, residents should stay at home and be safe. Many schools and colleges are starting to teach students at home using video conferencing (Zoom), and employees are moving to work from home. For a detailed overview read this artiale: https://qualified.one/blog/bpo/best-laptop-for-video-conferencing/
Best Laptop For Video Conferencing 2022
Through video conferencing, people can attend classes, meetings, and so on. A mid-range smartphone can do all of this, but a laptop is easier to work with.
Apple MacBook Air
Anyone who has ever encountered Apple technology at least once in their life knows that these guys do everything so that the buyer likes their product as much as possible, and this laptop model is no exception. We need a good quality display, and here it is - Apple's unique Retina screen produces a very juicy and bright picture, and the image is as clear as possible. However, the screen is not the most delicious that is here.
Official website: https://apple.com/
This model has an eight-core processor on board, thanks to which the laptop has an unsurpassed processing speed. The same goes for graphics, Apple has managed to find the balance of these two characteristics and create something incredible.
Despite the fact that usually Apple devices usually have a problem with batteries, more precisely, with the fact that the battery runs out quickly, this problem was completely solved here - the laptop can work offline for almost 10 hours.
- Display: 13.3 inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; native resolution of 2560 x 1600 at 227 ppi with support for millions of colors;
- Processor: System on a chip (SoC); Apple M1 chip; octa-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores; 16-core neural engine;
- Graphics and video support: 8-core Apple GPU;
- Charging and expansion: Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports supporting: charging, Display Port, Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40 Gb/s), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gb/s);
- Dimensions: height 0.41 - 1.61 cm; width 30.41 cm; depth 21.24 cm; weight 1.25 kg; release date 11/10/2020.
Pros / Cons of the model
- It has a high-quality display that produces a very juicy and clear picture;
- The case is very light, I don't know of any full-fledged laptop that weighs so little;
- A chic combination of processor and 8 GB of RAM;
- The hard drive has enough space to store programs and information.
- In the first place, of course, is the price, if you have a modest budget, then this model does not suit you;
- The case of the laptop does not look very reliable, and even in older models, weak plastic was observed, which, with careless use, cracked near the screen hinges.